Saturday, April 4, 2015

Year of Jewelry- Week 14- Birthstone of the Month-Sparkly Like a Diamond



Year of Jewelry – Week 14- Birthstone of the Month-Sparkly like a Diamond


Well, I don’t have loose diamonds to use in jewelry that I make… I do have some pretty sparkly cubic zirconia and that is about as sparkly as I get. I do have some pretty shiny beads as well, I like using them to bring out the colors in the metal or beads that make up the project. Nothing like a little sparkle to catch the eye!
I especially like using cz because they sparkle when you wear them and they cost a mere fraction of what a diamond  costs…so you can use more!

I have been working on a lot of jewelry this year,mostly for my booth, a bit repetitious but very rewarding as well.  This is something that I make a lot of,  sparkly like a diamond! 
Stamped brass ring with formed copper flower with a silver and cubic zirconia  center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to, leave a message and tell me what you thought of the post.