Saturday, February 28, 2015

Year of Jewelry- Week 9- Masquerade!


This could be a running joke with me, what are you going to masquerade this week as an entry in the Year of Jewelry?

I am entering these in no order what so ever… since I got so far behind, I thought I’d just take a picture of everything that I have done over the past few weeks and stick it into the correct place in the list… and… voila! I’d be caught up… I honestly do work at it, maybe not by what the weekly theme is, but I do make something for it every week… ok, maybe it isn’t specifically ‘for’ the yoj, but it is definitely on my mind when I am making some piece of jewelry that it should be for the challenge. There were times that I actually did a piece that did qualify as one of the themes… and that it coincided with the time that was the theme….

No, This bracelet isn’t exactly what the theme is.. but… the thought is there.

And…. It is a spoon that is masquerading as a bracelet… HEY!!!!!!!!!!

I did a theme!!!!!!!

Here is my Masquerade!




This is a stainless steel spoon that I annealed and sawed a pattern into, I love flowers and thought that it would be appropriate that it is nearly Spring… and in Western Texas… it is already Springtime. The birds are nesting, the grass is green, it has been up into the upper 80s and even got up to 90 already… it is with that in mind that I made this bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to, leave a message and tell me what you thought of the post.