Monday, March 2, 2015

Texas Independence

This is a bracelet that I made for my son's Texas History teacher. She is retiring this year, which is such a loss for the kids. She happens to be my son's favorite teacher, and she is a good one!
I made this bracelet with resin, paper, silver, copper, and brass, glass beads and silver hollow beads. .I tried my hand at engraving the Alamo, but didn't do a great job. To do it over again, I would etch the metal first then cut it out, but I was in a hurry... the story of my life!
I had fun making this, and his teacher loved it. She really liked that I put not only the Texas flag, but also the "Six Flags" of texas as well as the Texas Battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to, leave a message and tell me what you thought of the post.