Saturday, September 26, 2015

Week 39- Vintage Inspired

Back in the early  90s, I found Polymer Clay. I loved making little bits and bobs... beads, brooches, and cute little models.
This is my inspired creation for this week's project.
A brooch in Polymer clay with glass beads, a little humming bird on a flower...
I forgot how much I liked wearing fun little brooches like this. My favorite was a caricature of a crow wearing a straw hat and a gingham dress... His beak is now broken off after years of wear... I think I'm going to get him out and do a nose job on him...

While I was working with polymer, I also made these two brooches, I love hummingbirds!
These were made using a mold from Penni Jo Couch, who is an artist extraordinaire... You can visit her Etsy store here

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to, leave a message and tell me what you thought of the post.