Saturday, June 13, 2015

Week 24 - Something Old + Something New

Week 24-- Something Old and Something New

I have been making Scottie Dogs of some type for over 20 years, some out of metal, some out of fabric, some beaded like this one... so this is something old, but I found these cute little charms, thought that they would look cute on the collar of the little dogs, so that is something new!

I don't own a terrier like this, but I think it would be a fun dog to have. I don't know the fascination with them other than they are just so adorable. They seem to always symbolize Scotland, in that tenacious way that Terriers have of being small but tough. I think of Scotland like that. Not a huge country, but it is so very tough, sticking it out through all the trouble and turmoil over the centuries... I like Scotland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to, leave a message and tell me what you thought of the post.